Saturday, August 22, 2026

انور ندیم: لکھنؤ کی باغ و بہار شخصیت | محمد اویس سنبھلی


 

1 comment:

Groove with DK said...

Subject: Request for permission to use Anwar Nadeem Sahab's ghazal in a musical tribute.

Respected Dr. Navras J Aafreedi,

Adaab. My name is Dnyandeep Kamble, and I'm an independent music creator from Panvel, Maharashtra. I run a small YouTube channel and Instagram page called Groove with DK, where I share ghazals, qawwalis and lo-fi songs.

I recently read Anwar Nadeem Sahab's ghazal "उसी अमल की ज़रा सी शराब देता चल" on Rekhta and was deeply moved by it. With your kind permission, I would like to set it to music as a qawwali tribute. I make the music using an AI music tool (Suno), and the visuals are original artwork.

If you allow it, I would:

Credit Anwar Nadeem Sahab clearly as the poet in the video, the title and the description, along with a note that it is used with the family's permission.

Keep the words as he wrote them, with no changes in meaning.

Use it only on my own YouTube and Instagram channels. This is a non-commercial tribute, and I'm not making money from it.

Send you the link before it goes public, and take it down at any time if you wish.

It would be an honour to help bring his poetry to new listeners. I'd be grateful for your permission, and I completely understand if you would prefer that I don't use it.

With respect and warm regards,
Dnyandeep Kamble
Groove with DK
[Nirmukt987@Gmail.com]

YouTube: youtube.com/@mr.dk5621-music